SaveUpCash | Cash Back, Forum, Coupons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaveUpCash | Cash Back, Forum, Coupons

Coupons from SaveUpCash.Com save you money at stores like Amazon, BarnesAndNoble and many more online retailers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Laptop] Fujitsu LifeBook T1010 Tablet PC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SUC Couponer

[Laptop] Fujitsu LifeBook T1010 Tablet PC Screen10 Fujitsu LifeBook T1010 Tablet PC [Laptop] Fujitsu LifeBook T1010 Tablet PC Screen10

[Laptop] Fujitsu LifeBook T1010 Tablet PC T1010_10

Introducing the all-new Lifebook T1010 Tablet PC with the latest Intel®️ Centrino®️ 2 Processor Technology, and 802.11a/b/g/draft-n. From its robust bi-directional hinge to its easy-to-navigate 13.3-inch display, the T1010 is intended to be the first affordable Tablet PC. Breeze through your applications using only your finger, create and watch DVD movies, sketch objects and scenes, and collaborate with others using the built-in webcam and microphone.

Starting Price: $1,299 (after $50 mail in rebate)

Get Link Here

================================================================================

More Offers from Fujitsu America
2.5% Cashback Available at [Laptop] Fujitsu LifeBook T1010 Tablet PC Screen10!!

================================================================================

Boudoir

The rating is 4.8 out of 5 stars
This is really high!

lenalenalena

I like its display I love you

paris**

bi-directional hinge will be convenient for sharing stuff with friends sitting next to me**

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum